Saturday 17 August 2013

Would You Rather - Make up

Would you Rather - Make-up edition

I saw this on the lovely blog Given Me Wings find her here!  And I thought it looked like a nice post so I have given it a go.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would hate to loose my mascara!  I feel like my face is manly without it haha!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again.  Again, I would look a bit manly I think and I'm too used to having long hair.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I love coral although I think it's hard to get a true colour pay off with a bit of a tan, whereas pink usually always shows up.   It's a tough one but I'd say coral.

4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Make up without a doubt!  I am on a mission to get fit and loose weight so I have little interest in clothes right now.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Depends, is it black eyeliner?  Either way I would rather do neither but if I was pushed I would say lipstick as eyeliner - just call it a statement haha.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
There isn't a Sephora in the UK but I understand it has a mixture of brands so I would pick there - although MAC is nice, one brand would get boring.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One lip colour - I change up my eyes a lot but I can stick to one lipstick for a while.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Probably Winter clothes in the Summer - although I don't usually invest in big heavy clothes so it wouldn't be too bad (not that we get a great Summer in not so sunny Scotland).

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails - I don't think dark colours flatter my usually short nails and I prefer them on my toes.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I could give up my lip product, I quite like my natural lip colour.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I have recently become fond of a bun but I hate having all my hair pulled back, so If I'm leaving some hair out at the front I would just do a ponytail.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I don't like lip gloss much so I could live without it.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie - who would shave their eyebrows?!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I could give up nail polish any day - although I would miss all the colours.  My face without make up is not fit to be seen by humans haha.

I tag anyone who wants to give it a shot!

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment