Wednesday 14 August 2013

Boots Haul

A Little Shopping...


Hi, my name is Nicole and I am a shopaholic.  The other day I went into Boots to buy a miniature shower gel to take to the gym and I came away with a few more items than planned; although I did buy the intended item (which doesn't always happen!).



 I have bought True Match foundation before in a darker shade when I had a tan from holiday last year and it was a nice enough foundation.  This shade is a little light for me at the moment as I have a slight bit of colour but I have my Channel Bronze Universal to warm it up.

The other L'Oreal product is a 7 in 1 nail repair.  I have a Sally Hansen one and a Boots own brand - neither of which I love so I'm hoping this will do my nails some good.

L'Oreal (shock horror) have brought out a range of eyeliners, each which create a thin, medium or thick line.  I have one from the medium range which is a gel cream liner.  I will do a review on it, but so far I don't like it :(

Lastly is a major disappointment.  I swatched a couple of Rimmels coral lipsticks and found one I thought was a good doupe for one of my favourite shades at the moment (post to come), however when I picked up one to buy I went for the one I didn't like!!  I should really pay attention more!  I will do a post on it but it wont be a happy one haha!  It's shade 600 soft coral for reference.




 I am a sucker for gold shiny things!  Hence the Ted Baker eyelash curlers.  In my defence I have been needing new ones for ages.  So far they work pretty well but I have only used them a couple of times.

I have owned Ecotools brushes before and they were very good!  I had no reason to buy these other than they looked lovely, were a handy travel size (for the gym, my go to excuse haha) and my past experience with them.  I haven't tried them yet but they feel SO soft it's crazy.

Next up is a naughty impulse buy (surprise, surprise).  On my way to the till they had this little box of temptation en route.  It is a sample size of coralista and sun beam - I'm not an avid fan of Benefit (how dare she?!) but I have had my eye on these for a while and I will try to get a review up once I have tested them out for a while.


What I will say about these just now it that the packaging for the blush does not feel travel friendly.  It is in a very flimsy feeling plastic case - can't see it standing up well.

What was your last spree?

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment