Thursday 15 August 2013

Summer Bronzer

Summer Bronzer


I feel like I am always on the hunt for that 'perfect' bronzer.  One that isn't too dark, too light, too orange, too chalky...the list goes on.

This is the latest addition to my collection and it is by far the cheapest - I got it on a little offer for about £2.50!  I don't think it retails for much more than that to be honest though.



It is in the shade Manhattan and I think there is one other shade (that I could see).  It is a touch on the orange side if you use a heavy hand and I think on pale skin it would be too much - too orange and just not be believable.  To me bronzer should be in a shade that you could believe matched your skin if you were a few shades darker.

It is a big old product especially for the price, although it may not be the most travel friendly size!

All in all - it is a budget friendly product, very good price and not bad shade.  Size is a little bug for travel but we have to compromise somewhere huh?! 

What's your favourite bronzer?

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment