Wednesday 14 August 2013

Notd #2

NOTD #2

This is titled #2 but since the last one my nails have had a couple of different colours on - one was another shade of coral and the other a pink.  Today however I felt like laying the brights aside for a while and giving a nude a shot.
This is my favourite nude polish, it's called nude beige and is a dark nude with a soft brown almost taupe tone to it.
It goes on really well with one coat but just to make sure it looks good (or any polish) I usually always go for at least 2!
As for wear and tear it's hard for me to comment; being on mat leave and having two boys means a lot of dishes and hand washing so my polish never lasts as long as others.  I have found Models Own polish to be pretty good quality.
What's your favourite nude shade?
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment