Monday 30 April 2012

Back to Business...

Back to Blogging...

Many times in my life I have started doing a project or taking a fancy to a particular thing - be it baking, collecting something or whatever - & nine times out of ten I never stick to it.  With this blog though I really wanted it to be the opposite!  I thought long & hard about writing it & really want to make a go of keeping it up for a good while.  Yet again life sticks its ugly nose in haha.  I would say I have quite a lot on my plate most days, but I thought I'd be able to find time to write a blog post everyday surely?  Wrong.  

I don't know where the time goes in my world but it certainly flies by too quickly!  So this is my pledge that no matter what (obviously within some amount of reason) I will post a blog at least every other day.

I do not have an expanding bank account so buying and testing new products isn't always going to happen - cue thinking cap.  I will find ways of blogging about the thing I own already & adopting a more 'youtube' way of doing things. To me this means FOTD's & tags, which are my favourite youtube videos!

Speaking of youtube; I still don't think I have the bottle to make a youtube video myself :(.  I am pretty tempted though so tomorrow if I have time I might give it a bash & let you know how it goes.

I'll post a blog later today as well on a palette I bought a couple of weeks ago & only just tired out last week.

Wish me luck with the video, Nic xo

No comments:

Post a Comment