Monday 22 July 2013

Blog Take 2! & A Bit About Me

Welcome To My Blog

Hello there!  My name is Nicole and I have to hold my hands up...I am was a terrible blogger.  I really wanted to love my blog and post all the time but life got in the way.  This time I'm here to stay!

I am currently on mat leave with my new baby boy Ryan, so I am determined to make a good go of it this time.  I love make up and giving my opinion so this is the perfect place.

Want to know a bit more about the person behind the blog?  I am a Mum of two and live with my boyfriend in Dundee.  I have recently graduated with a BSc (Hons) Forensic Psychobiology - sounds geeky, I know!  So I am currently enjoying my time off and planning on starting the "big girl" job hunt in a few months.

I hope that I will be able to post hauls (girl loves a shopping trip, or two, or three) as well as reviews etc...

I also want to apologise a little if there are loads of posts up straight away - I have a few things stockpiled to blog about already!!

So in a nutshell that's a little glimpse of life and plans for my little corner of the world wide web.  I hope you will like what you read and join me in fuelling my beauty addiction!

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment